Monday, July 15, 2013

Generations


We are headed back to Texas after 2 weeks of being away from home.  We went to Illinois to visit and also to retrieve Caleb back after going with Grandma & Grandpa for his yearly summer getaway! This was Lily's first trip to Illinois and I'm so glad we decided to go.  

I don't get home very often (once a year if I'm lucky) so this trip was pretty special since I don't know for sure when we will visit again.  I have more pictures to posts, but for now I'm going to share the ones of Caleb & Lily's great-grandparents & grandparents.  These were some of my favorite moments from this trip & reminded me so much of when I was a little girl.

How precious are these?!  Lily meeting her Weebs for the first time ever & my 90 year old grandfather playing ninja turtles with Caleb!  



These two are absolutely SPOILED ROTTEN by Grandma & Grandpa!  Caleb was really sad to leave them.  He told me today that he's happy to be back in Texas but sti really misses Grandma & Grandpa.


They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but it does so much more than that... It captures a memory of a lifetime. You never know when moments like these will happen again so enjoy them while they last.  

No comments: