Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer is HERE!

So once again, here I am posting a few months late and like always... giving updates on what has happened over the past month and a half.  My last post was in April so I'm going to jump ahead to the month of May where we kicked off the month with a baby shower for my Bestie!  It was the perfect girls day as Lily and I got to honor our BFFs and to spoil Ninnie and Baby Alyssa rotten. 

 

For Mother's Day this year, Chris and the kids took me out to breakfast and then we headed to the Ft. Worth Zoo.  It was the perfect way to spend the day with my little loves and with my mom.  Like always, Caleb loved running around with his map finding all of the different animals and telling us the interesting facts he knew about them. 





 
Since then, summer has officially started!  Caleb left yesterday with Grandma and Grandpa to go up to Illinois for a few weeks.  Lily and I will head that way the last weekend in June and then Chris will come in July.  We are looking forward to spending some time with our family and having a relaxing summer.

No comments: