Thursday, August 11, 2011

Final thoughts of a 3 year old

My sweet little boy is about to turn 4, can you believe it?!?!  I cannot believe that he will start his first day of preschool next week... it's scary to think that Caleb is actually old enough to be one year away from possibly starting Kindergarten, OH MY WORD!!

With the stress of me starting back to school as well, I wanted to do something fun with Caleb in his final days as a 3 year old.  As we drove to Sherman today, I remembered seeing a sweet little family post a blog the other day about interviewing her 4 year old and I thought this would be a great idea to do with Caleb!  I mean after all the kid is all for talking about himself and telling stories!  Here are a few of the questions I asked Caleb on our car ride:

Q: How old are you?
Umm, free (three).

Q: What's your favorite color?
I liiiiike green and blue.  What other questions do you have for me?

Q: Who is your best friend?
Umm... Danny.

Q: What's your favorite animal?
Uh ants because I like them.

Q: What's your favorite thing to eat?
Green beans and samiches (sandwiches) This is also what we had for lunch today.

What's your favorite kind of candy?
Mommy I love mlm's (m&m's) and lollipops.

Q: What's your favorite cartoon?
Oh I like all of the cartoons.  Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, The Fresh Beat Band and Max & Ruby.

What's your favorite toy?
BLOCKS!!

Q: Who's your favorite person in the whole wide world?
DAAAANNNNYYYYY

Q: What's your favorite song?
The Thomas Song!  There's 2, there's 4, there's 6, there's 8... 

Q: What makes your heart happy?
When you kiss me.

Q: What makes your heart sad?
When no one plays with me.

Q: Where is your favorite place to go?
Uh to the airport.  I like to look at planes.

Q: What is your most favorite thing about Daddy?
When he comes to my house from work.

Q: What is your most favorite thing about Mommy?
When you hug me and kiss me?

Is that it Mommy?  I want to take a nap.  But when I wake up you can ask me more questions.

I couldn't think of any more questions to ask him so I let him take a nap! :)  19 more days and I will have a 4 year old!  My heart is happy and sad at the same time.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I haven't mentioned that school starts next week or Danny wouldn't be all for going to Oma&Opa's. He thinks he has two more weeks and talks about when he sees his friends at school.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Won't be long before I can be asking Mattie these questions. :(