Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of Preschool

SERIOUSLY?!?!?  My three year old started preschool last week! :(  I really cannot believe how fast time goes by.  Man, does that make me sound old or what?!  I remember rolling my eyes everytime I heard my mom say that HA! 
Last week was the first week back at school for both Caleb and I.  We both had new adventures awaiting us as Monday morning rolled around.  Bright and early we were up and at it back at our usual morning routine of getting dressed still half asleep, eating a quick breakfast, watching cartoons and then out the door for a long drive to school.  Caleb was asking for DAYS when school was going to start because he was so excited to see his friends.  I was really proud of him as he carried his Mickey Mouse backpack into school ready to learn!


What a great day we both had and it was so fun to share a special day for both of us together!  Here's to a wonderful year in Preschool and First Grade!!
Photobucket

No comments: