Monday, September 24, 2007

A Letter from Caleb

Dear Grandma & Grandpa, Sorry I didn't get to say good-bye to you when you left Texas the other day, but I was VEEEERRRY SLEEPY! :) Thank you for coming to see me and for taking care of me, Mommy, & Daddy, & thank you for spoiling me rotten!! I wish you lived closer to me so we could do all of the fun things that we did while you were here. This just means you will have to make more trips to see me! :) I can't wait to see you in October, I'll be even bigger by then! I miss & love you so much already! :) Love, Caleb

1 comment:

Mom said...

Caleb,
It was our pleasure to come help take care of you and mommy and daddy. We "MISS" you very much too. Grandma had lots of fun singing to you and feeding you. I know you will be so much bigger in October when we see you. Just be good (I know you will be) for mommy and daddy and we will see you soon. Grandma and Grandpa send you lots of hugs and kisses . Miss you lots!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Grandma
&
Grandpa

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX