Monday, September 17, 2007

2 week check-up!

Caleb had his 2 week check-up last Thursday and all went well. Dr. Coco looked him over and gave us a good report. He now weighs 9lbs. and 1oz. and is 21inches long! MY BABY IS GETTING BIG!!!! I can't believe it has already been that long... yes I know 2 weeks isn't really that long, but it is to me! Anyway, we were happy to get such a good report on our little man and know that everything is going ok with him. The only downside to the visit was the fact that Dr. Coco told us if he is hungry, we need to feed him... at the rate this kid is going, Chris and I will be broke before we know it!! :) Oh well, he is worth every single penny that we have to spend even if we eat hot dogs for the rest of our lives! Dr. Coco's Office Inside the "village"! What fun things Dr. Coco has for his patients! Who wouldn't love going to see Dr. Coco?! The moment of truth, the weigh-in! Hurry up it's cold in here! My first picture with Dr. Coco!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Caleb is such a special little guy. Grandma and Grandpa are very lucky to have such a sweet grandson. Now we have 3 special ones in our lives. Don't worry about him eating....he can eat with his grandpa, ha! We are so very proud of all of you. You guys are so lucky to have sweet Caleb. ENJOY!!!!!!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love Dr. Coco's office... can he treat adults?! I love reading your blogs, the wee block cracked me up. Let Clint change him sometime and hide the block, just for kicks. :) Only kidding. I love my new nephew and his mommy and Tots. Hope all is still going well, and I can't wait to see you all again!!

Love you!!

Liz