Sunday, September 30, 2007

One Month Old

CALEB'S 1 MONTH STATS! Length: 22 inches Weight: 12lbs. 2oz. Likes: Eating, Cuddling, Stretching, Watching football with Daddy and Swinging Dislikes: Being hungry, getting dressed, and waiting Dear Love, Today you are a month old! Time has flown by so fast, and I cannot believe how much you have already grown. I never would have guessed my whole world would be turned upside down when you came into my life. A month ago, I was not the same person that I am today... I'm much better and I have you to thank for that. It is such an amazing and indescribable feeling to have you to love. I was just telling Daddy the other day that it's still hard to believe that you belong to us. Since you have come into this world, my heart has been filled with joy watching you grow. I could spend the whole day just watching you and making a note of all the things I love like; the way you smile when you are sleeping, hearing you cry and then stopping when Daddy or I pick you up, the way your cold hand feels on my arm after you get done eating, how you try to eat my face when you are hungry, watching you fall asleep on Daddy's chest, the way you stretch, reading stories together, dancing with you, and the way you gaze into my eyes when I'm holding you. You truly are the best decision that Daddy and I could have ever made!! Some of your "firsts" have included: coming home, meeting your family and friends, going to the doctor, your first outing, your first bath, and many more things. Thank you for brightening up our lives love, you are an angel and we love you so much!! Here's to watching you grow and loving you so! :) Hugs & Kisses, Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Mom said...

This is so sweet. I told you that he would change your life totally! He will know that he is loved by both of you and all of us. Miss and love all of you!