Monday, April 1, 2013

Two months old and Easter

Wow, how time flies!  I cannot believe my precious little Lily is two months old already.  It seems like we waited (or I actually waited since I was on bed rest) so long for her arrival, and now that she is here time won't slow down. 

I started back to work this month and while it was hard to leave her, it helped knowing that my parents were here to take care of her.  We are so very lucky that our families are able to take time off and spend time with her so she does not have to go to daycare right away. 

On Friday, I took Lily for her two month checkup and our wonderful pediatrician told us she is perfectly healthy.  We are so very blessed to have two healthy beautiful children.  Our biggest struggles right now with this little one is a rash on her neck and enjoying too much sleepy time on peoples chests!!  She might be a tad bit spoiled, but that's ok!! :)

Lily's 2 month stats:

Weight: 10lbs. 13oz.
Height: 23in. 



 
After a day at the doctor and a long day of shopping, we spent Easter Sunday at church and with family.  We had a wonderful morning singing our praises and a great afternoon with Grandma, Nana, Papa, Uncle Philip and Aunt Ashley.  






 
The weekend went by so quickly.  I can honestly say I'm ready for summer to be here so I can be home with these two awesome kiddos!

No comments: