Monday, April 1, 2013

Chelle the Great

 
Have I ever told you guys how much I L-O-V-E our photographer?!?! Well, I do!!! She takes the best pictures ever & no matter how mischievous my little Caleb is, she captures his exuberant personality every single time.  She let's my funny little six year old be crazy, silly like he normally is and my beautiful, tiny bundle of joy be peaceful the way she normally is.  It's true what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I love looking at our photographs from Chelle and without a doubt being able to see all the love and happiness in them.  Her patience and joy for what she does is definitely felt during her sessions and clearly can be seen in any photograph taken.  If you live in the DFW area and want memories you will cherish forever...  let me know, I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

 
 






Thank you Chelle for being so amazing and giving us memories that will last forever!



No comments: