Sunday, March 3, 2013

UPDATING BLOG... with a new baby!

It's hard to believe it has been over a year since I have written on this blog, WHAT A HORRIBLE MOTHER I AM!! :(  So much has happened in a year but instead of reminiscing about the past, I'll just update you on the present.

WE HAD A BABY!  A beautiful baby girl who has completely captured our hearts and has made our family whole.  I love her to pieces, Daddy is already wrapped around her little finger, and Caleb absolutely ADORES his baby sister.  He is a fantastic big brother! 
 


Lillian Harper Bordelon (also known as Lily) blessed us with her presence on January 31, 2013.  She was 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long.  I know what you are thinking, January 31st??   Ummmm hello, you are already a month behind again!!  I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!  Hopefully this time around (which I think it's like the third time I've tried to update) I will stick with it.  Keep your fingers crossed! ;-)
 
Life with two has been fun so far.  I was panicking that it would be crazy, which it is, but crazy is our new normal and we love it.  Sleep is like finding gold in our house, as you can see! :)  Caleb is still Caleb and sleep is not something he requires.  Maybe one of these days he will be big enough to keep an eye on his sister while Daddy and I refuel!
 
 
 

A month has flown by. Since Lily completed our family, she is our last so every single moment is precious from here on out. 


 
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has grown so much already. Can't wait to see her and Caleb again in 9 days. Miss and love you! Love, Mom