Monday, August 25, 2014

First Grader at LAST!




The day has finally arrived!  Caleb started his first day of First Grade at a new school and he had a great day.  I think I was more nervous about today than he was, so I'm super proud that he handled it so well.  I'm not sure if it's something that this age group goes through or if it's just a phase for him, but he talked so much about school like he had a great day and then tonight at bedtime he told me no one would play with him.  I'm sure this isn't all true, so I'm hoping tomorrow he will have a new friend to talk about!

Tonight at bedtime I decided to interview Caleb about his first day.  Here are his responses:
1.  My grade this year: First
2.  I am most excited about: Wow bucks!   You get to buy stuff!
3.  When I grow up I want to be:  I'm not sure yet, maybe what daddy is
4.  My best friend is:  Dylan, Jackson & Matthew, but I like everybody
5.  My favorite book:  Ninja Turtles
6.  My favorite color:  Green
7.  My favorite game:  Ninja Turtles
8.  My favorite thing to eat for lunch:  Chicken nuggets
9.  My favorite thing about school:  PE
10.  The best thing that happened today:  We went to PE!



Lily on the other hand... she didn't care for picture day at school today!  Her shirt definitely does not match her attitude today! :)  I hope all of our friends and family who have kiddos that started school today had a great day.  I also hope all of our teacher friends survived the back to school craziness and that you have a BLESSED year this year! 









No comments: