Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm 4! Let's PUMP IT UP!

Part II of Caleb's birthday celebration came the following weekend when we actually had his party.  Earlier that year we went to a party for our sweet friend Milan who had her party at Pump It Up Jr. and I found myself loving the idea that it was indoors, closed to only OUR party, and I didn't have to do anything but bring a cake and take pictures... YES PLEASE!!!  So this summer I made that phone call and we were set.  I'm so glad we decided to have it here because everything about it was fantastic!  The staff was AMAZING with the kids, it was cool (weather wise and fun wise), relaxed and best of all the kids had a BLAST!  I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a party place idea.  The Frisco location was outstanding, seriously!
So, on to the party details.  Since I was actually able to concentrate and focus on the party this year I found myself reviewing a ton of pictures for this post, so we are going to break it down into parts!

THE INVITE


One of the teachers I work with has a daughter who has made Caleb's birthday invites, our Christmas cards, and other things for me the past few years.  Anna is amazingly talented and I LOVE everything she has ever made me!  I am trying to convince her to open her own Etsy Shop!


THE GUESTS
Not everyone that came to the party are pictured below, however I did get the majority of them!  We were so blessed to have so many people there to help celebrate our little guy's birthday!
              The Economidis Family            Lisette, Milan, Michelle, Gavin & Ariah


The Guinn Family                   Ms. Amy & Reagan


 The Means Family                               The Lawyer Family

 The Rasoi Family                   The Hailey Family

Aunt Ashley                                   The Siebenhausen Family


Baby Aidan (the rest of the Diaz Family went missing)

 Papa & Nana                                 Grandma & Grandpa

and of course...


The Birthday Boy!
(Hmmm, I think he's not so happy because I kept interfering with his playtime for pictures!)

PUMP IT UP TIME
 Once everyone was there it was time to party and boy did these kids (big and small) know how to party!




























THE EATS
A sweet mommy friend made Caleb's cake this year and it was to die for!  Not only was it a Thomas cake, but it also had an M&M filling it it which is Caleb's FAV!





By far this has been my favorite party of Caleb's.  It was so easy and fun!  He had such a great time, and was surrounded by wonderful friends and family.  Now it's time to start thinking of ideas for next year... sigh! :)








4 years old... WOW!  These are moments that make my heart happy now, all of the moments we share with this beautiful child.  Life has it's ups and downs, but nothing is better than THIS! 

Here's to a wonderful 4th year of your life sweet Caleb.  We love you to the moon and back!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a party Caleb had for his 4th birthday! You couldn't have picked a better place. I know he had a lot of fun. The cake was so cute and delicious. I know he loved it!!!! Love you Caleb!(and mommy and daddy too)!

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa Jackson